Ryan J. Reaves’ law practice has an emphasis in the area of domestic and family law. Mr. Reaves became an associate with Mullins, Hirsch & Jones in 2008.
Mr. Reaves was born in 1981 in Ft. Gordon, Georgia. He relocated to Oklahoma City in 1993. Mr. Reaves attended the University of Tulsa and graduated magna cum laude with a B.A. in English in 2004. While attending TU, Mr. Reaves was a member of the University Honors College, and a visiting scholar at the University of York, United Kingdom.
Mr. Reaves attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law and earned a J.D. in 2008. While earning his J.D., Mr. Reaves participated in the Interdisciplinary Training Program in Child Abuse & Neglect, a year long program with an emphasis on a multidisciplinary approach to issues of child abuse and neglect. He served as an author and editor for the Oklahoma Journal of Law & Technology.
In his free time, Mr. Reaves enjoys spending time with his wife, Jennifer. He enjoys restoring classic cars and reading as his favorite pastimes.
- Oklahoma, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, 2008
- J.D., University of Oklahoma, 2008
- B.A., University of Tulsa, 2004
- Visiting Student, University of York, United Kingdom
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg American Inn of Court
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Phi Delta Phi
- Asset Valuation and Division
- Child Custody
- Guardianship and Adoption
- Civil Litigation